Open up the memory card slot, take the card out and put it back in (with a good amount of pressure.) Close the slot back up. This works 9 times out of 10.
Artist statement
-
The concept of my project is war throughout the ages. The reason why I am
doing this project is to show the different views war has in peoples eyes.
This t...
photoshop tech devils eye
-
I did the devil's eye and that just makes the eye more sinister. I was
extremely happy with my results and I think that it is very easy to do.
artist statement?
-
In the past three years that I have been photographing, the great majority
of my photos have involved women models. This assignment "You can do
anything, b...
Artist Statement
-
Our helicopter reached the basin around noon. The pilot said we could not
land near the village without causing wind disturbances to the natives.
After doi...
Artist Statement
-
I am a student in the sophmore year at a private school in Rensselaer New
York called The Doane Stuart School. I am currently taking a class called
digital...
Weebly about me
-
*About Me*
*First of all my name is Christine Correa, and I go to The Doane Stuart
school. This is my first year taking a photography class, and I have
le...
photoshop tutorial
-
Before:
After:
I like this effect however I don't believe that the hallway was the best
way to utilize this effect. I was unable to get a picture li...
Art Night Artist Statement
-
(One of my proposed, un-edited, art night images)
Earlier in the year one of my classmates remarked to me that I always seem
to take pictures and ...
Artist Statement for Website
-
Hello, I am Dylan Davis I currently live in upstate New York. I enjoy
living an active life and I do not hesitate to bring my camera with me
where ever I ...
Artist Statement: Part II
-
I began taking photographs to fulfill an academic requirement. Traditional
photo was offered as an elective, and although I was interested in
photography a...
Art Night
-
After creating my two photo montages for class, I realized that my product
did not expand upon the boundaries of an ordinary photograph to the extent
that...
due may 10th HW ASSIGNMENT
-
*"DAVE HILL PHOTOGRAPHY LOOK"*
BEFORE*
AFTER*
In this photo assignment, I chose to use the Dave Hill look. With the "Dave
Hill" look it is obvious th...
Weebly:D
-
"Reason is powerless in the expression of Love."
~Damien Hirst
This quote from Damien Hirst expresses my first and foremost opinion of
art. This opinion wou...
-
My name is Logan Quinn. I was born and currently live in New York. I became
interested in photography a few years ago when I bought my first
non-disposable...
artist statement v2
-
I take my work seriously and myself less so. I think it’s important to have
a sense of humor about everything: self-seriousness almost always leads to
unne...
Artist Statement for Weebly
-
*Inspired by artists like Annie Leibovitz and Minor White, I have been
taking pictures for close to two years. From emulating famous photos, to
making my o...
Artist Statement
-
I started photography in 2009, so it is not difficult to guess that I'm a
novice at best. So far, I have only dabbled in a few techniques or genres
of ph...
Ms. Macwright.
ReplyDeleteMy camera is flashing CHA in the area of the exposure number and is not allowing me to take pictures. What do you think the problem is?
Hi Telayah,
ReplyDeleteOpen up the memory card slot, take the card out and put it back in (with a good amount of pressure.) Close the slot back up. This works 9 times out of 10.
Let me know if this fixes the problem for you.
Ms. MacWright
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete